Best games of 2009

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by zoombapup, Dec 10, 2009.

1. CraigStroenker

CraigStroenker New Member

FEAR2 it self was nothing impressive but still very fun but DLC were very well done.

2. Escapee

Original Member

How could i miss Plants and Zombies !?? Just played through the trial and bought the game immediately after the trial ended. Seriously, this game ROCKS. I'm a street fighter / pro soccer evolution / online multiplayer guy and I got addicted into playing plants and zombies single player game. PopCap is GOD of Casual Games !

3. Grey Alien

Indie Author

Right at the end of the year I played Assassin's Creed 2 and it's really rather good.

4. Jamie W

Original Member Indie Author

I've been playing Osmos, it's part of the current Indie Love Bundle too, and have to say, it's completely awesome!! I have to say it again, it's that good. It's completely awesome!!

5. nenenenad

nenenenad New Member

I played that damned Doodle Jump for endless hours :)

6. Xathia Vastar

Xathia Vastar New Member

Assassin's Creed 2

7. Jack Norton

Indie Author

Same here. Played DAO with two different characters, it's probably the best RPG I've played so far.
    Also I agree that Fifa > PES. Incredible but true :)