Ben Rawles Music - Professional Music and Sound Design at Indie Rates!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by BenRawlesMusic, Jul 4, 2014.

1. BenRawlesMusic

BenRawlesMusic New Member

24 hours to go for Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure. The first video game to combine a captivating Zelda-like storyline with the strategy of Chess - Check it out on Kickstarter!

2. BenRawlesMusic

I've been very busy working on some fantastic projects, but I'm back and excited to work with new talented creators!

3. BenRawlesMusic

Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted here. I'm fortunate to have had a very busy and exciting year, and I'm looking forward to working with some of you in 2018. Happy New Year! Have a great one.