Ball Sheep

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by shrug, Dec 22, 2012.

1. shrug

shrug New Member

was about a game

wiped, no more feedback needed (=

#1 shrug, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. Koto

Koto New Member

Hello,

Nice platform game!.
    I like the graphics style (cartoon-like). I found the demo quite challenging (died a lot).
    I also had problems with the trampoline like jumper. I managed to jump high enough once, but later could not and not found the rule for that.

What's missing? - hard to say if I knew a secret of a great game I'd do one :).
    I'll show it to my 5 old years son - I'm wondering if he would be able to play it :)

Regards
    Tom

3. shrug

shrug New Member

thanks a lot for your feedback, tom
    hope he will find it not too bad
    cool game btw on your site, platformers just rule *g ...