back online + pictures of new place

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by svero, Sep 6, 2004.

1. svero

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I've climbed a little bit, but just as a beginner to try it out. Lot tougher than it looks. + I'm a pretty big guy so my body isn't ideal for climbing. Still it was fun and lots of people do it here. The cliffs certainly are perfect for it.

2. Mickey Crocker

Mickey Crocker New Member

Svero...

I'm assuming you are a full time indie? How long have you been a full time indie, or is there any other incomes?

Nice place by the way... I'd love to live the way you are living someday... My dream location would be somewhere deep in the woods, but it's hard to take an online buisness that far back :(. I grew up in the woods, but now live so far from it, it's not funny... I now live in a field, there isn't a forest around for quite a ways.

3. Mickey Crocker

Mickey Crocker New Member

Oh, just noticed, you are bringing back the old space taxi game. That was truly one of my favorite games that I owned on my commodore 64c. And I owned well over 200 games.

I may have to pick up the retro version when it's released.

4. svero

Just twilight. Although I'm here to study the diving courses and try to get the instructor certificate. The main barrier is the cost. One I have that I might make some money on the side teaching diving. But for now just Twilight. I've been fulltime around 4 yrs or so.

#24 svero, Sep 9, 2004
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2004
  5. svero

I added some new pics I took today... for whoever is interested.

- S

6. Indiepath

Indiepath New Member

Lots of bugs there... don't let them get into your code ;)

7. svero

You're too late. This new game is full of bugs!

8. Chris Evans

Moderator Original Member

Beautiful pictures Steve!

My wife loved them too until she saw the lizard. :p

9. svero

Yeah that's the problem with the beauty of nature. All that creepy natural stuff crawling around...