Azura - The Two Views of a World; An open world, medieval fantasy RPG with dragons!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ProjectMakers, Nov 12, 2019.

1. ProjectMakers

ProjectMakers New Member

Hello indie game developers and gaming friends!

My name is Daniel and I am a passionate indie game developer and gamer!

I'm currently working with my colleague on a game called Azura - The Two Views of a World, where players can switch between the two protagonists' controls.

The focus of the game is based on the fact that different characters with different personal backgrounds often have their own view of the world they are in.

I develop a mechanic that takes this as a starting point and visually integrates it into the game. The two protagonists perceive their world differently and have to learn from each other to move forward.

One topic that is unfortunately doesn’t stand out in the gaming industry is empathy and understanding for others who haven’t learned what others take for granted. We want to address this issue and create a game that will make people start to reflect on their actions and thoughts.

The project is currently under construction and there is already a Kickstarter page - otherwise you can hardly be financed nowadays ^^

I would be very happy to hear some feedback from you about the game! :)

Best regards,

Daniel