Augusteria (Alpha Build)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Xeno Neza, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Augusteria has just recently been released. Careful how you approach this as it's an early build but I am listening to people about their opinions and am willing to make this game as great as I can :). idea.jpg

However, Augusteria is about the Infestation that has recently happened but took over the land within quick succession, the game consists of you helping your organisation by going to multiple locations and gathering information on the infestation and who is behind it.

Now this is an early build so he majority of this game will change, however I need opinions and I need help with ideas for this game. I built this on my own without anyone's help a part from the packages I have used. I am releasing this game under Alternate Games as we have 2 other games in the making.

Here's the links:

Youtube -

Website - https://stevesissons95.wixsite.com/alternategames

GameJolt - https://gamejolt.com/games/Augusteria/323626

2. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

We are working on a lot of Enemies to add to the game and also we are looking at changing a few things in-game as some players have been talking about how difficult the first and second level is. So, I will be changing most things. However, I need some ideas for enemies you'd like to see in game and what kind of game mechanics you guys would like to see :).