Featured Augusteria(Alpha Build)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Xeno Neza, Mar 3, 2018.

?
  1. Upgrade System

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More Enemies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More Weapons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Better Levels

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

idea.jpg Augusteria was a challenge for me to do within this week with the resources I had.

However, Augusteria is about the Infestation that has recently happened but took over the land within quick succession, the game consists of you helping your organisation by going to multiple locations and gathering information on the infestation and who is behind it.

Now this is an early build so he majority of this game will change, however I need opinions and I need help with ideas for this game. I built this on my own without anyone's help a part from the packages I have used. I am releasing this game under Alternate Games as we have 2 other games in the making.

Here's the links:

Youtube -

Website - https://stevesissons95.wixsite.com/alternategames

GameJolt - https://gamejolt.com/games/Augusteria/323626

2. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Update will be out tomorrow for the game, we will be doing a vlog soon of the progression of the game for those of you interestered.

3. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Hey guys,

We have just uploaded the latest update to to game, so some of the bugs have been patched and we have added a few things too.

The list of things that have been updated in the latest version are as follows:

- Better Lighting
    - More Enemies
    - New Level
    - Title Screen
    + More Updates

4. Rize of the Summonds

Based on the youtube video you've posted above, this game has a ton of work that needs to be done. First of all, how many developers are on the team? You guys need to start with making the levels more appealing. This includes better lighting, texture applied to level assets, etc..... The muzzle flash effect is too large and interferes with the player's line of sight, after you shoot your first bullet and immediately attempting to fire another. The core gameplay mechanic is okay, as I can see that there is some accuracy in shooting. But the main question is, what makes your game different from your competitors (if you trying to make profit from your game). Even if you're remixing and taking an existing game and adding your own flavor and few new features/mechanics to give it a twist, you still need to be unique and at least slightly different. I've seen too many similar ZOMBIE games, over and over again, lbs. I'm giving you all of this feedback only to see this game succeed, and not to discourage you. No worries, I had to go through this, during the beginning of my game project phases.

5. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Thank you for your feedback :). It's just me working on it as I felt it tested me on a few things and well, i only aim to improve on things :). However, the game will be free. It's just that i wanted to do a zombies/mutants that are controlled buy the opposition (so soldiers will attack you if they hear or see you). Don't get me wrong i'm still planning the game it does need something else but there are other main projects me and my team are working on. I just felt the need of making a game within 1 week as a challenge :p. But yeah thanks for the feedback.

Rize of the Summonds likes this.
  6. Rize of the Summonds

My bad. I misread the part where you stated that you have 2 other games in development. Well this is a good idea for like a quick game jam. But there goes my feedback :)

7. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

it's totally appreciated :D.It's just a game where i'm just pretty much messing around with a lot of things, testing things out but i am hoping in just completing the story and then as time goes on i'm probably gonna do some other modes or something but the other games that will be coming out... Let's just say in terms of gameplay they will be A LOT better :D.

8. Rize of the Summonds

Is there a way I can check those other 2 games out? Maybe a link to gameplay videos?

9. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

not yet, they are still in development. The horror game is well, back to drawing board but we have the story and there is a plot, we just need the concept art and modellers to model around it. :) as for the platformer, it is almost ready for the first alpha :). But it will be basic, but need a lot of opinions :D.

Rize of the Summonds likes this.
  10. Rize of the Summonds

Sounds good. Looking forward to giving you the proper feedback on those 2 games as well :)