Audistory, LLC - Professional Game Music for Hire

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Audistory, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Background Highlights:
    • Bachelor’s Degree in Music Composition from Kalamazoo College.
    • Master’s Degree in Film Music Composition from University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
    • Studied under industry leading composers behind games such as Dead Space, Rage, and Red Dead Redemption.
    • Over a decade's experience doing contract composing work for both film and video game mediums for my company, Audistory.
    Noticeable Skills:
    • Music Composition: Seven years of higher education in both western and world music composition and theory. I make it my mission to be able to write in ANY genre of style, for any type of multimedia experience.
    • Music Sequencing: Skilled at operating various digital audio workstations, and performing tasks such as stemming for both horizontal and vertical layering (often used in video game music).
    • Studio Operation: Trained in studio session preparations, as well as running recording sessions with live musicians.
    • Musical Engraving: Experienced in score preparation and orchestration for live musicians.
    • Post Production: Can mix and master audio in stereo and 5.1 surround, and has working knowledge of acoustic and 3D localization concepts.
    • Sound Design: Knowledge in foley/field recording of original sounds and sound manipulation.
    • Audio Implementation: Working knowledge of implementation software Wwise.
    • Video Game Music Knowledge: I know a lot about video game music, as it not only interests me greatly, but is invaluable for reference in my own work.
    Demos and Portfolios:
    campbellflood@audistorymusic.com

I pride myself in handling any project with professionalism, enthusiasm, and camaraderie, so if you’re looking for quality yet affordable audio, look no further. I also make it my mission to help tell the story of the game, as the world-building element of music is by far the most important and inspiring part of soundtrack music for me. Let me help you build wonderful and exciting worlds together! Rates are negotiable based on the audio budget of the project and consolation is always free! I hope to hear from you!

#1 Audistory, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Audistory

Audistory New Member

I also have a growing Youtube channel, where I focus on rearranging and orchestrating various popular video game tunes! I try my best to upload monthly now for that. Feel free to check it out here! https://www.youtube.com/c/AudistoryMusic

#2 Audistory, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  3. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Here is the main menu theme I scored for a VR game called Unseen! It is a puzzle game that deals with escaping from a warehouse in South America, and touches upon the complex issues of human sex trafficking.

I am looking for more work, so please feel free to reach out if interested in my services for hire!

4. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Been working on a lot of projects lately! Currently in the process of mixing some music I wrote for an animated series called Zott the Warrior, making sound design and music for a cricket game called Crickstar, and arranging various pieces on my YouTube account. The video above is such a piece. I am a huge fan of JRPG music in general, but Fire Emblem takes the cake for me. This track is an East Asian-inspired orchestral arrange of a track from Fire Emblem Fates, Justice RIP.

I am currently looking for another project to tackle as the two I'm working on will be done soon. Please get in touch if you're interested in my services!

5. Audistory

Audistory New Member

I recently got commissioned to re-orchestrated some selections from the SNES JRPG Breath of Fire II. With about 2 weeks to write 13 pieces, I was basically converting, arranging, and mixing one piece a day, which turned out to be quite the experience! Definitely difficult, but very rewarding too. I had a lot of fun with this, as re-arranging video game music is one of my favorite things to do. The animation was done by Small-Butera, and the first half of tracks were done by composer Troupe Gammage. All in all a fun project with a really cool result, especially due to Breath of Fire's lack of representation as a game with orchestral arrangements.

While I do have some projects going on, I am always looking for more work! Please be in touch if you might be interested in my talents for hire!

6. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Currently working on two games in development, TimeWar and Felicity Toad, but still have the availability to take on another project! Please be in touch if you might be interested in my services for hire!

7. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Looking for some orchestral music blended in with some cultural exoticism? Well I have you covered, with the ability to write music influenced by any culture. Here is a piece I did that combines big orchestral with Celtic music, arranged from Fire Emblem.

8. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Updated the main post to highlight the assortment of audio skills I can do for your project! While composing is my forte, I can offer a number of services including sound design, audio implementation, and musical engraving!

9. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Still looking for another exciting project to tackle! In the meantime, take a listen to a recent big orchestration I did for a client inspired by a certain source tune. Featuring over 50 instruments and nearing 9 minutes long, this programatic piece of paints a picture of a nanoscopic world, where objects normally perceived as simple, everyday things because whole worlds of their own when looked through a powerful magnifications lense.

#9 Audistory, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  10. Audistory

Audistory New Member

Have some exciting stuff I'm working on, but is under NDA. However, I am still looking for some more work. Get in contact and we can work together to create wonderful worlds together through the inclusion of music and sound!