Audio treatment editor looking for collabs

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Jef Leeson, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Jef Leeson

Jef Leeson New Member

Hi, all devs.

I'm an audio treatment/editor, doing VA/VO on the side. I've been working with digital audio professionally for 20 years, as part of my full-time career. My most visible role currently is being on the audio team for the upcoming Fallout: Miami mod. I'm looking to help out projects that would like to make their dialogue files as professional sounding as possible. I work from my own pro home studio, very much addicted to Reaper, with more plugins than I'm ever likely to use.

If you need a position like this filled, DM me. I'm looking to build up my online portfolio, so I'd consider joining (almost) any project in exchange for exposure.

*insert TA-DA sound here*