[ATTN] Lame Castle released on Android & the web, iphone version coming soon

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by radishan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. radishan

Original Member

[ANN] Lame Castle released on Android & the web, iphone version coming soon

Be-Rad Entertainment is pleased to announce the release of our first game, Lame Castle.

[​IMG]
    (click to play)

Platforms:
    -Currently available in the Android market and the web
    -Coming soon to iOS

Similar games:
    -Robot Unicorn Attack
    -Monster Dash
    -Canabalt

About the Game:
    -Lame Castle is a dash game where your goal is to destroy Wizzy the evil wizard's lame castle
    -24 different levels to beat
    -4 different challenge modes
    -Plenty of chickens to punt (seriously, you have to try the chicken punt challenge. Unlock it by beating level 2)
    -Inspired by THIS AD

Development info:
    -2 months + some change + future work on several planned updates to the game
    -Things to come: Online leaderboards, more game modes, several more interactive environment pieces and castles to destroy

About The Developer:
    Be-Rad Entertainment was recently formed by ex-Crystal Dynamics programmer Brad Johnson. At Crystal he worked on Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Underworld, and most recently Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S.
    I'd love to hear your feedback on the game, feature requests, and any issues you may have running it on your android device. E-mail me at LameCastle [/at] gmail

#1 radishan, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  2. Pogacha

Original Member

I would use that ad for your own ;)

3. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Love that PSP ad. How about some screenies - just not into installing Unity today. Also, in joke aside, Lame Castle as a name turns me off... but maybe it will work for you. If it does it would be cool to see a post back in a few months where you tell me you were right.

Good luck!

4. radishan

Original Member

Added screenshots

Added some screenshots for you.

The name Lame Castle is a marketing tool. Since it was featured in the ad I'm hoping reviewers / bloggers will create a bit of chatter about it.