Astro Slayer - New games from C4DGames

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by c4dgames, Nov 29, 2012.

1. c4dgames

c4dgames New Member

2. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Terrific visuals. You need somebody to proof the text of your video and your website.

When I go here:

http://www.digitaltrx.com/about/

the services all highlight as if they are selectable but don't actually do anything when clicked up - you should fix this as you are trying to sell web services. With your teams graphical skills I have no doubt that you will find web dev. work.

Lastly, it's too bad - for me at least - that there isn't a web version of Astro Slayer, I'd love to give it a play.

3. c4dgames

c4dgames New Member

Hi Lennard

thank you for your suggestions and comment.
    we will try to fix the website as soon as possible.

bye
    mad

4. ManuelMarino

Original Member

this game seems impressive, it's hard to find a mobile game with such good graphics... double, triple thumbs up!!!