Asteroid Invaders - Help Us Beta Test on Android and IOS

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Ciroccostudios, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Ciroccostudios

Ciroccostudios New Member

Title: Asteroid Invaders - A space shooter game inspired by the 80s classics like Asteroids and Space Invader.

Game Beta URLs:

Android Download: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.Cirocco.AsteroidInvadersBeta1
    IOS Download: https://testflight.apple.com/join/2oJEK6wq

System Requirements: Our game will run on PC, IOS and Android. This Beta testing is for IOS and Android only.

Feedback Details: Please play our game and let us know what you think. Your Feedback is very much appreciated and will help us refine the game. In particular we are interested in the controls for the game, gma play as well as any bugs you find as well as just general feedback.

Attached Files:

and249 likes this.
  2. and249

Indie Author

I'd like to beta test the Android. But, the link isn't working.

3. Ciroccostudios

Ciroccostudios New Member

Hey, Thanks for your interest. I just tried the link myself and it is working fine. You need to have a google (Gmail) Account so you can access the game through playstore. Otherwise you won't be able to.

4. zarthas

zarthas New Member

Signed up for Beta tester, waiting on Google to grant me access.

Is this a Unity project? I dig the bloom in it.