'Ask Leslie Moonves' project, Saddam Hussein part, 'hymn of Iraqi youth'

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TalyTurow, May 26, 2019.

1. TalyTurow

TalyTurow New Member

Hello, everyone!

I finished a piece of game, it is a first person shooter with different puppets, including 3 of my favorite tin puppets, so consider 6 months of intense graphics and listen, listen to this hymn of Iraqi youth, these Alladins of modern progress, while my puppet Modesto seeks for tea bowl and plucks a bit lapels of military tunic of Republican Guard. This part of game happens on Baalbek highlands not far from the ISIS hideouts of Lebanon. Game contains even the PUPPET of Saddam Hussein (time line 8:21-8:59) and thinks over the impact of changes. If you download the game, the third episode, (at the bootom, with password 'BAGHDAD') would be this most recent experience. While considering this eastern cultural event, spectator might also amuse himself while looking through my US refugee documentation at http://www.europique.com/ttbop2documents.htm. What else? Physically I am located in the US now. And thanks,
    only in 'Ask Leslie Moonves' project,
    on Vasily Zotov's game website: http://www.europique.com
    youtube:

my theatrical also: