Ash of Gods: visual novel and tactical RPG

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Necrozaurus, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Reaping is coming! Attraah is ready. What about you?

[​IMG]

2. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Meanwhile the very first batch of keycains came!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Lots of them will go to their owners who supported us on Kickstarter or PledgeManager. But if you want to have this wonderful hand-made piece of art crafted by blacksmiths of famous Russian design studio "Yarilo", you still can do it here:

https://aurumdust.pledgemanager.com/projects/ash-of-gods/participate/

P.S. We also just get tubes to send printed A2 Ash of Gods posters safely. We will start to do it during the week.

[​IMG]

3. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Crown prince of Jerana doesn't like your attention.

[​IMG]

4. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Hey friends! The most frequently asked question from you at the moment is 'how the developing is going?' It is a shame but I got no time to write another developer diary to tell you how's the development goes. That's why I would like to satisfy your curiosity a bit with this post.

So, we finished the last scene for Thorn and Blance storylines last week. The final is written, portraits and icons are ready as well as UI but there's still some things to be done.

We are already testing early multiplayer build for a month in our Discord channel, join us: https://discord.me/ashofgods. Also we are planning to release multiplayer alpha for all backers approximately in the late of November.

I also would like to know is there anyone who can help us to translate the game to German, French, Italian and Polish. If you want and able to support us, please help us to translate the game to as many languages as possible.

[​IMG]

5. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

We continue to publish great news!

We are feel like making Lo Pheng storyline even with our limited resources. I reckon we will be able to make 16 scenes minimum and approximately 3-4 hours of gameplay if we work hard. But to create the game in the way it was originally designed we will definitely need more time. At the moment we discussing a possibility to postpone the release to March, 2018.

And we would like to hear your opinion on this matter. What do you think?

[​IMG]

6. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

While our artist drawing Lo Pheng storyline's characters, our brave programmers working hard on multiplayer. We are planning to release the very first build for testing to the backers in November. So if you want to try the game and give us some precious feedback, you are welcome to join.

[​IMG]

7. Olivia

Olivia New Member

1111111.png Guess the Baron might be cold and stiff outside but really soft and sweet inside;). 2222.png however, the reapero_OAre those iron hoops nailed in his skin? So much pain!

8. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Ha, that is supposed to be a boat, but it does look a little like a smiley face. We've noticed that, but decided to leave it there as an easter egg.

Yep, they are. He used to serve as an avatar to a god of suffering - thus he is all about pain and suffering.

Got some photos from White Nights Gaming Conference: we won the award for "Best Art" and the Gran Prix of the conference.

A couple of pretty big cups, bearded and satisfied Nikolay as well as less bearded but also satisfied Konstantin included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Loading screen for Thorn Brenin's storyline. I think it looks pretty atmospheric. And what do you think?

[​IMG]

10. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Meanwhile we are producing physical rewards for backers. And that's how our branded t-shirt will look like.

[​IMG]

11. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I can help translate it into Chinese if Chinese game market is in your publishing plan

12. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Yes, China's huge and we are very intersted in realising the game there. Though, it is a complicated process, so we will probably work with a local publisher to help us get it translated and released. If you're interested - join our Discord (discord.me/ashofgods) so you will be able to check out some early builds.

Another loading screen. This time for Blance's (aka Hopper Rouly) storyline.

[​IMG]

13. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Today is Halloween, perfect time for scary stories. But while our programmers scare each other with a long error's codes, our artists decided to make several postcards for you.

Which one do you like the most?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RadicalBradical likes this.
  14. RadicalBradical

RadicalBradical New Member

I like them all! The second one is my favorite, though. :) Your game's art style is fantastic.

15. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

Epic Halloween art! Thanks for going all out for this!

16. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Thank you, Vlad (the artist that created this one) did put in the most effort.

Thank you, it was a fun way to break the routine :)

17. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

You should never understimate defence. If you use your resources wise you will be able to survive even in the toughest situations.

[​IMG]

18. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Gingers anyone?

Just finished the very first female companion for Lo Pheng storyline, beautiful Rit. What do you think? Feel like playing?

[​IMG]

19. Necrozaurus

Necrozaurus New Member

Alright, an important annoucnement: Ash of Gods' Steam page is officially live!

Join us, add the game to your wishlist, follow us to keep updated and tell your friends about us! Looking forward to the release!

And some fresh screenshots to go with it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]