Artist wanted for mobile games

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Michael Flad, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Michael Flad

Indie Author

Hi all,

I'm searching for an artist for mobile games (various platforms).

The perfect candidate is some kind of allrounder who can/likes to do 2d sprites/pixelart/tilemaps/userinterface as well as title screens/illustrations. 3d is not a requirement, but as it can be a big timesaver for some stuff and may be required for additional platforms it could be a plus.
    Familiarity with mobile and/or the popular PC casual games would be great too.

What I'm ideally looking for is someone to build a longterm relationship with, that's why I don't list a single project here at the moment.
    Of course everyone who's only on the search for a single project is very welcome to answer too.

If you're interested - just reply/send me a PM with your rates, if possible some references/urls and any questions you have.

Michael

2. GoldenJoe

GoldenJoe New Member

Sent you a PM.

3. Ratboy

Original Member

As did I :)

4. ChiefRedThunder

ChiefRedThunder New Member

I sent you a PM.