Artist/Programmer/Designer

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by JoshuaWilson, Jan 1, 2016.

1. JoshuaWilson

JoshuaWilson New Member

05.png 09.png 1.4.png 1.5.png 01.png Cap08.jpg Cap03.jpg Langalier.jpg SoundFountainIcon.png SoundFountain02.png Joshua Wilson
    Portfolio

I'm a 3D/2D artist, Unity programmer, and game designer. I've dealt with a variety of artistic styles, game genres, and platforms. I have a MFA and 6 years experience with game development. Only paid work and please contact me via email.

Thanks

2. JoshuaWilson

JoshuaWilson New Member

Update. New mobile game project completed. Worked with NCTCOG, Lockheed Martin, Bell Helicopter, Airbus, and Alliance Airport. Goal was to get high school students interested in STEM and aviation careers. For more Info.
    [​IMG]

3. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hey, do you have any experience with C++ and/or UE4?