Artist needed for Old West card game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by John Rush, Aug 30, 2012.

1. John Rush

Original Member

We are looking for an artist for our first Facebook game, “Nerts Showdown”. The game is functionally complete, but only has dev art in place. It is a 2D, free-to-play, multiplayer card game with in-game boosts. We need an experienced artist (UI design experience is a huge plus) to get us to the finish line. We want an old west theme with an authentic feel. We only have a few screens, but there is a quite a bit of detail in each screen. In addition to game assets, we will need promotional artwork for ads and Facebook app/community pages.

The game is playable on Facebook at http://apps.facebook.com/NertsShowdown.

We are looking for an artist that is available soon who can complete the project in a timely manner. We need a creative person that can redesign our UI. Our existing UI is purely functional with little thought given to aesthetics, discoverability, usability, etc. As developers, it can be hard for us to speak the same language as artists, so a quick, iterative and interactive process is desired. Clear and consistent communication is a must. While we have functional requirements, we are looking for a partner that can bring their creative expertise to the table to help shape and create a positive experience for our customers.

We’d like to keep the total budget under US$2,500. If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks.

#1 John Rush, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  2. Graz73

Graz73 New Member

Soounds interesting. PM on the way.

3. brian-scotts-world

Moderator Moderator

Artist interested in working on your project

Hi John! i am very interested in helping you out with your Old West Card Game. I have sent an email to you with my details. Please visit my website at brianscottkemper.prosite.com or www.brian-scotts-world.com to see examples of artwork that I've created for past projects. Thanks so much! Sincerely Brian Kemper

4. John Rush

Original Member

Thanks for all the responses. This position has been filled.