Artist looking for team to make a horror RPG

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by third_373, Jan 27, 2018.

1. third_373

third_373 New Member

Hi, I'm an artist that mostly focuses on digital art.
    Here is the link to my portfolio.
    https://miasyllla.carbonmade.com/

I am looking for a team to make a horror RPG type of game, similar to IB, Yume Nikki, Corpse Party and similar games. It won't need to be longer than a few hours.

As a broke college student I won't be able to pay anyone, so I am looking for people who'd be interested on working on it as a hobby, or simply looking to work on a project as a way to progress. :)

I have already started doodling a bit the design of the main character.
    [​IMG]

I would want the story to focus more on psychological "horror" rather than physical horror.

Hit me up if you any of you are interested. :)

2. Lutichris

Lutichris New Member

I have a game I'm working on that mite be right up your alley! Email me for more details! Joshbell459@outlook.com

3. Audioscope

Audioscope New Member

Hi! If you are looking for a music composer + SFX designer i am your man ;) I love horror games too!!! I have over 10 years experience in Sound Design. If this position is still open and you are interested please email Fergus O'Sullivan at FSOS1989@gmail.com and i will send you my portfolio. Many Thanks Fergus O'Sullivan - Audioscope - Gutsy Productions

4. Notso

Notso New Member

Sent a message through your website....

5. Ahrakeen

Ahrakeen New Member

if you need a writer i belive i can help there. got a origin story of sorts that i think is what you are looking for

6. RikTheGuy

RikTheGuy New Member

Hey, I'm a programmer and a college student. If u are still looking for help, I would like to help u build the game. Please DM me if u are interested

7. Will Scearce

Will Scearce New Member

If you still want to work on this game, I am a musician who would be very happy to work and make your music and sound effects, I would love to try my hand at horror themed music.