Are the dexterity forum threads stored somewhere?

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Morphecy, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Morphecy

Original Member

Are the dexterity forum threads stored somewhere? Will they be brought here? I think the stuff there was a HUGE resource base and I want to make sure the information doesn't vanish...

2. Nick Bischoff

Indie Author

We are trying to sort something out, at the moment they are not accessable.

3. ManuTOO

Original Member

you should put this information in a sticky post, maybe in every sub-forum, as many people (including me ;) ) will worry about how to find these archives ..!

PS : by the way, why the forums moved them ? Dexterity could not afford anymore to host them ?

PS2 : there's no button to know if a person has a web page ! to have to click on the name is really not convenient....