Anyone Want To Make A Sportsman Game?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by BushCraftDev, Sep 7, 2017.

1. BushCraftDev

BushCraftDev New Member

I'm looking to make Game about sportsmen, the game will have fishing, hunting and shooting. I would like the game to be set in Montana or maybe Washington, just somewhere that there is beautiful scenery and various animals to hunt and good fishing. There would be a various number of guns and bows in the game so that every player can use the exact weapon (or caliber) that they could in a real life scenario. I would like to include vehicles so that the player can actually take there kill back to a base camp where he could show it off to other players. At the camp players will process the kill, sell the meat, and get new gear.

I personally am a map designer, in order to get the game going I need a programmer that knows UNITY 3D.
    The game will be made in Unity3d.

If you are interested in helping the project and becoming part of the team email me here: bushcraft2255@gmail.com