anyone want to be partners?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by game, Jun 16, 2014.

1. game

game New Member

hello im luc. i am interested in making a gaming company. i just want 1 or 2 people to pair up with at first, and we could get more as we go. i have a lot of ideas, and am good at blender. so yes i would make the 3d objects of the game. i would want someone who can draw concept art. but its not necessary. if anyone is interested in hearing my ideas, or sharing some of theirs please pm me. thanks

2. IGAMER

IGAMER New Member

Hi luc,

I'm interested in being partners with you. I also have a video game idea. I would like to hear your ideas. Pm me or email me at mbohacek12@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Mike

3. ryan meli

ryan meli New Member

gaming company

hi luc my name is ryan I am a game programmer i am also looking to make a game development team i but in need of a 3d modelling/texture design person so i think we should get together and discuss how we are going to update our portfolio/ game some games. please contact me at ryanmeli@outlook.com

4. jbuttacomposer

jbuttacomposer New Member

If you need a composer down the line, I'd be happy to write some tracks for you.
    Check out my website here:
    www.jeffbutta.com

I can write in numerous genres and styles, and am always looking to create professional relationships, for that reason I'm even willing to do some work free.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    If you have any questions feel free to email me at:
    jeffbuttacomposer@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck!

5. evildick

evildick New Member

hi my name is jon
    i'm interested in joining your team
    i'm not much of an artist or programmer
    but i have a few game ideas and would like to be mapper, level designer
    i sent you a pm but i just registered so i don't know it was sent or not...pm me please

6. FGFan

FGFan New Member

What kind of games do you want to develop?

7. Rufus

Rufus New Member