Anyone is up for small simple game?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by 0001, Aug 16, 2015.

1. 0001

0001 New Member

Hello. So I'm modeler and I loved idea of "Jack of all trades", but I just cannot learn coding, numbers are just not my thing. So I'm looking for someone who would join me in development of simple small 3D game. I think most of new game developer fail, because they are trying to create something like ''MMO GTA Skyrim'' and become world stars making millions with no experience, no budged etc. So I don't want to repeat that, that is why I'm aiming for something simple free and quick to develop.
    I'm creating low poly models in Blender (I could create high ploly models, but to make high poly models for whole game would take me more than one life time). So I will do all modeling, texturing, level design etc.
    I'm 25 years old I have my own business and girlfriend, so it is not like I can spend 24/7 on this project, but I can make my time count. And this is for real.
    Thank you for your attention!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Roland54

Roland54 New Member

What you just described sounds exactly like my position. I am 21 years old, serious about programming and game development and have a full time job. I am currently developing a little game for android and would love to partner up with someone that likes to do the design side of things. (I often get annoyed at my poor design skills and spending 10 hours in Photoshop and 3DS Max) I'm looking to build simple games to get more experience coding for games. I enjoy creating games, but I often find I spend more time figuring out textures and models then I do coding. Let me know if you would like to pair up. My email is, keldahanson360@gmail.com

Concept art for the game I'm developing:

[​IMG]

Sample code, I wrote, that utilizes basic trigonometry to find the distance between two objects in space:

[​IMG]

3. Robert

Robert New Member

Sound designer here, looking to make a small simple game with you. Feel free to email me or visit my website www.northernnightsap.net

Cheers!

-Robert

4. God

God New Member

I am a Android and iOS game app coder. I need a artist to work with. PM me your skype

5. SEBSOUNdS

SEBSOUNdS New Member

Musician and sound designer here looking to collaborate on your game.

Here are two game videos with the music and sound effects made by me from scratch:
    Helldivers
    Gauntlet

PM or e-mail me at info@sebsounds.com if it sounds interesting!