Any Type of language and skill in Unity 3D for programming needed. {Profit Share.}

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by GotCybered, Sep 14, 2016.

1. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Hi there,

For awhile now, I've been looking and posting for a lot of help with my game Cyber Stalk, basically in need of a programmer, (With good or any skill knowledge on help with AI as well!)

I've been looking for awhile said again, with his case I'm really up to offer as much as I can. Profit shares depending on how well the script programming you work well with.

You will get credit definitely, and will have a credit due in the game, and get a profit share in the games release.

Even enough, I'd really like anyone to help at a point, I had a few helpers, but at some point couldn't help (But glad they took time out to help. ;3)

Either way, I'm ready to chat with anyone. My game is about the Deep Web, and what can happen. It has a story in it, has good voice actors, and as well! Good profit.

Thank you, please any programmer consider on helping. :)

2. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

I could be interested to help with my free time throughout the week (even though its fairly limited), if I knew a little more about your game and the mechanics - I can also code AI (so long as your not looking for like GTA5 Mary-weather level, things like World of Warcraft level is achievable though)

Is the game made in Unity?
    Is it a 2D or 3D game? Or a cross between both? In other words, 3D models, or 2D sprites to the technical degree?
    What kind of style is the game? Top-down? FPS? Third Person? FPS/TPS toggle?
    Whats the main goal for the player and what do they have, or can eventually have to help them get to it? Or even better, what game(s) or game(s) mechanics/features are comparable to yours? Is it like Assassins Creed's level of "stealth", cant be spotted kind of feel? Is it more of a text-based or point-n-click style game?

Just a bit more of a perspective of your project would help me determine if I would be skilled enough, with enough time to help, because based on that I can know what your expecting, and the dedication your game would require

Your welcome to email me as well: strongstrenth@hotmail.com

GotCybered likes this.
  3. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

Thanks for replying, I sent a small E-mail regarding down things, thanks!