Any shareware sites that still are relevant?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by anpd, Jun 19, 2011.

1. anpd

Indie Author

Just as the title says is it worth it to spend time uploading demos to any sites? Any other site suggestions that are good to announce new releases on?

2. Armando

Armando New Member

Definitely. With my last release I used a PAD generator and submitted my pad file to almost 500 sites. It didn't make a world of difference but it definitely helped with initial distribution. And it only took me a day to figure out the whole system and submit it.

3. dopeman

dopeman New Member

Hey Armadno, I'm just curious did you submit your game to each of those 500 sites manually?