Announcing Uhfgood's Game Review blog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Uhfgood, Feb 25, 2009.

1. AlexWeldon

AlexWeldon New Member

I don't know if you've made any changes since previous comments, but I honestly don't see anything too wrong with the site. It's unexceptional, but I don't find the current colors or layout particularly offensive.

2. Uhfgood

Original Member

I have since februrary. And unexceptional is just fine, although maybe that's the next thing I'll need to research when I update my site next, to increase traffic.

Thanks for the comment.

3. Uhfgood

Original Member

Sorry for posting again, i'm not really trying to bump this up for the sake of doing it. If the mods think that I've done too much please feel free to lock it, but I think this will be the last time. Except this time I'm not providing links. I'm just asking that if you guys digg, stumble, use facebook, or twitter, or any other social bookmarking/networking sites, that you recommend, or add, or thumb up or share my website, or particular reviews that you like. You can find a share/save button at the top of my blog under the header image, or at the end of individual posts (when you click on the title directly or the read more button). Please digg me, thumb me up, share me, whatever. I would very much like to get more traffic than just game developers, while although you are all a great bunch of people, I would like to reach a greater audience. Thanks for your support,

Keith

4. Acord

Acord New Member

Honestly? Not really. I use linkedin to keep track of classmates and comrades who I've worked with that I know are worth working with again, but outside of that I get on myspace about once a week and that's it.

I do read slashdot. Mostly because I've gotten paranoid about getting mentioned in it again and having the web page trampled by a slashdot stampede.

5. Uhfgood

Original Member

Hopefully no one will be annoyed but I just created a contact form on my about page, if anyone wants a game review done be sure to send me a message there. I will consider if it fits in, and if it's appropriate, so no promises that I will review it, however, this gives a good place to do it so it doesn't get lost in my millions of regular emails.

http://indieflux.com/about/

Keith

#25 Uhfgood, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009