Announce: Wonderland Adventures Mysteries of Fire Island Released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Midnight Synergy, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Midnight Synergy

Indie Author

Hi everybody,

I'm very happy to announce the latest game in the Wonderland saga. We did a "soft" release of this game in December (i.e. released primarily to our existing customers) and are now doing the official launch.

[​IMG]

For a quick YouTube trailer, visit:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRIg09qzDgk

Website/Magazine Owners: Review copies are available upon request. If you can cover the game on your site or magazine (and please do! :)), you may find the following online presskit of use (includes images, text, video, and more): http://www.midnightsynergy.com/adventures2/presskit

Affiliates: The game will be ready for affiliation (40%, using BMT Micro only) in about a week or ten days. Please e-mail me (midnight@midnightsynergy.com) if you are a developer and wish to showcase the game to your own users.

Distributors: Since the game is about to be launched on a major portal for an exclusive period, I cannot offer the game to other distributors at this time - however, if you are interested in the game's distribution after the exclusivity period, please send me an e-mail.

And hey, look, it's a press release! :D

2. dannthr

dannthr New Member

Excellent, the game is looking and playing great!

I look forward to many more Midnight Synergy releases :)

Keep us posted on the big portal release!

3. Ryan Clark

Indie Author

Congrats, Patrick! Glad to see Wonderland still growing after all these years.

4. 320x240

320x240 New Member

The game looks really fun. Labyrinths never gets old and I like how objects and characters share the same size - it's like a 3d version of the old 8-bit way of doing things, i.e the typical 16x16 characters used back then and which modern retro-games like Cave Story, La Mulana and Spelunky have made popular again.