ANN: VGSmart Steps it up!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by terin, Nov 8, 2004.

1. terin

Original Member

*Shameless self promotion? Nah! This could be important for anyone needing a contact in a certain company... Still, I will use witty sarchasm to the fullest in a proto-unrealistic internal press release style!

It is with a feeling of great shameless self promotion that I inform you all that as of sometime tonight VGsmart will be working with Matrix Games to aid their already stellar public relations department. For those of you concerned about the VGsmart services; fear not! VGsmart will continue to run as normal and the included contacts gained from working with Matrix Games will only add to my ability to better promote your titles. I thank you all for your support up until this point and look forward to continuing the incredible indie tradition of never giving up no matter how bad the odds!

In addition as the owner, founder, executive in chief, and website guru of VGsmart that I am pleased to say vgsmart.com is now #1 on Yahoo under the only keyword I ever aimed for: "video game marketing." This comes as no shock to those of you who are actually reading and thinking about this since we are the only website that specifically does video game marketing and the only site with that phrase in our title.

And how bout them redsocks!?

(Hopefully some of you thought this was both informative and funny at the same time)

#1 terin, Nov 8, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2004
  2. Sirrus

Original Member

You will trouble us in Beantown if you don't make the correction to "Sox"

:D

Again, congrats!

3. Greg Squire

Original Member

Congratulations! (and no I don't wear redsocks, nor did I wash my socks with any red towels :D )