ANN: Mystic Inn

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Emmanuel, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Tero Alatalo

Original Member

It occurred on my work machine, I think this is P4 3Ghz with 2GB RAM and GF7600 as display adapter. And no, I don't have any problems with my mouse. I do have plenty of programs running simultaneously, but I don't think it should slow down that much. I would have probably noticed it in the animations etc anyway. Everything was smooth and pretty.

However one thing comes into mind. Maybe you're measuring time in milliseconds and that particular screen was actually running faster than 1000fps? Maybe you're somehow dropping the events (or skipping processing them) for the frames that have time delta of less than 1? That might be a bit far fetched, obviously I've got no idea what could go wrong :)

I thought there might be a bonus for something like that. Still it felt a bit strange that that particular game mechanic could be basically "disabled" that easily. Then again testing that made me play a few extra levels, so.. :)

Yeah, well, 10tons Ltd. guys, but anyways it was nice meeting you too. I hope they'll do Casuality next year too :)

2. nil8hate

nil8hate New Member

i love this game!!! :) i generally go for games that i can immerse myself in and felt that arcade style games such as this were beneath me!!!:rolleyes: well, have i ever been missing out. :eek: i wonder if there will be upgrades or new levels? my highest score is 19500...only reached that one time and am not sure how, as i play it the same every time, maximizing double orders. i want MORE!!!! :p :

3. Andy

Original Member

WoW! Cool! :cool: