ANN: My Big Fish Games

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Emmanuel, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Spaiz

Original Member

Yeah, realtively poor conversion with Reflexive is my problem too...i like Reflexive's white label option, but can understand why it brings way less money for me than BFG...

2. mad_rain

mad_rain New Member

Are you sure you have targeted visitors?

3. Spaiz

Original Member

Why not? My users bring a lot of money with BFG and little with Reflexive...Most of my users come from SERP's and i guess this is not so good.

4. rockford

rockford New Member

Reflexive affiliate system seem to be great... but the order form is in dollars...
    I'm in big trouble with order form for my french web site, and BFG just added a page on their order form, full of english text, full of $$$, it's just like a vision of horror for my french visitors... and my rewards drop ! My visitors resign themself to play in english, but to pay in dollars and in english it's worrying... :(

I'm waiting for an affiliate program with :
    - download form customisation (or in french), of no download form
    - order form in french and euro (with automatic detection of the country)
    I'll waiting a long time I guess...

5. Didier

Original Member

Why don't you just deal with developers directly using Plimus or BMT?
    Most of the developers offer 40% commission and Plimus, Regnow and BMT all have a auto-detection system for the currency.

So I guess in your case this would be the best option :)

6. rockford

rockford New Member

I use this method for about an half of my catalog, but the "blockbusters" like Agatha Christies, Ravenhearst, etc... are no available with plimus, BMT, ...

7. Mike Boeh

Administrator Original Member

The trick to conversion with Reflexive is to newsletter your customers regularly, just like BFG does with theirs. The majority of the orders are from people who ordered before.

8. Pyabo

Original Member

Dredging up this old, overrused thread again... :)

Did anyone else get TWO rewards checks from Big Fish? I got what I am certain is a duplicate check and emailed them about it, but I haven't heard back yet. Tempted to just cash it and see what happens. muhaha

9. Escapee

Original Member

From email
    It looks to me that BFG is using a brand new ecommerce system .

10. Olivier

Indie Author

Yup, but without PayPal as payment option. That's very bad. I've emailed them about it and I was told that they plan to re-enable purchases via PayPal in the near future.

11. Pyabo

Original Member

Well, so far all I've received is an automated reply apologizing for the delay... with a free game coupon. Maybe I'll go ahead and send some more support requests with different email addresses. <chuckle>