ANN: Lexaloffle Games Releases Mac OS X and J2ME Ports

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by lexaloffle, Aug 10, 2004.

1. lexaloffle

Indie Author

#1 lexaloffle, Aug 10, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2004
  2. Mark Sheeky

Indie Author

Just thought I'd mention to those how haven't tried it; Zen Puzzle Garden is a very nice game with a simple concept.

Mark

3. Sillysoft

Indie Author

I just tried out Niko puzzle and I liked it. Simple and fun.

I had a small issue in that I have the F5 key bound to play/pause my MP3 program, so I couldn't get back into fullscreen mode.

Also, I think that it is recommended to always announce products by themselves (even ports). That way hopefully they both get some publicity, instead of maybe one getting lost to the other.

4. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Zen Puzzle Garden was one of my favorite releases of last year. Great work lexaloffle!

5. lexaloffle

Indie Author

Thanks
    I have another Japanese themed game in the works that I know you'll like too :) (see Kitsune character on homepage).

Sillysoft - you can also use alt+enter but I didn't think about people binding their F keys. Hopefully F1 is sacred enough that noone will bind it (that's my help screen for Zen).

You're right about having separate announcements, but I hate clutter.