Anime fighters VR mod SFV can we really make fighting game for VR ?

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Dragon972, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Dragon972

Dragon972 New Member

FREE MOD with SFV RYU & KEN of my game
    "ANIME FIGHTERS VR!"
    FREE DOWNLOAD ON MY PATREON pledge is an option ^^'
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/street-fighter-8087069

no link redownload please!

MY ORIGINAL GAME IS AN ADVANCE BETA & you can download it on GOOGLEPLAY DOWNLOAD LINK ON MY OFFICIAL BLOG:
    http://caraibandragonapk.blogspot.fr/

This Mod will have no updates! because i just make this for fans! and i don't want spoil capcom works ( i think they try to make a real one actually).
    More coming soon on my original game like car crash, and beat em all mode like a street of rage !

huge credits to "Darko" for his SFV ken and ryu model.
    huge credits to "grot" for the Street Fighter IV "china" and "base" stage
    Training stage by me.
    ALL RIGHTS GO TO CAPCOM

note:
    A street fighter game in 2d style in VR is really impossible ... this is sad but it's the point i quickly made when i made my game, because all the jump and crouch attack is really painful in VR a lot of things can give you "vr sickness" very quickly ! and i think a joystick and a 360 chair is really needed for vr fighting game . because a the vive and occulus motion controller is for sport and not for a long playing and i don't think a kinect style game street fighter will be really enjoyable .

2. TheTodd

TheTodd New Member

Yeah, I agree that a fighting game, a true fighting game, would be very hard in VR because of movements. But...given the right motions, it's not impossible.

RadicalBradical likes this.
  3. RadicalBradical

RadicalBradical New Member

I think that if there was a fighting game in VR, its mechanics would need to be simple. It'd be fun to play a sword fighting type game in VR. :)