Angry Bros - simple and funny game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by TwoMadBrosProduction, Feb 22, 2017.

1. TwoMadBrosProduction

Hello and welcome all indiegamers !!!

Some time ago me and my best friend decided to develop a small game on Android platform. Our first game is supposed to be small, simple, with pleasant graphics, but at the same time not to give the players get bored. To achieve this goal, we have drawn cartoon graphics, used funny sounds, a bit of humor and of course, tough enemies. We would like to know the opinion of people, their constructive criticism and suggestions to understand what direction we have to develop our future games. That is why we invite you to evaluate our first experimental game. It will help us to develop more advanced games for our audience.

System requirements: Android 4.4+

You can install our game from the link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mad.bros.santa.adventure

Thank you for your attention and your time!

Attached Files:

2. BabyAadhyaGames

BabyAadhyaGames New Member

Hello Friend,

I played your game & it's amazing and nice try to develop own game. Keep it Up!!!

3. GameIva

GameIva New Member

Just payed the game, its really funny!!

4. Anthony8882

Anthony8882 New Member

Awesome work buddy :)