[Android][Open Beta] Ripple

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loner Cat, May 15, 2018.

1. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

Hi everybody!
    I'd like to show you my very first game: Infinity Ripple! (previously just Ripple eheh). I made it by myself in about 2 months of work.

Now, after a tough debug phase, Infinity Ripple is finally available on the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lonercatgames.ripple
    I'd really like to receive some feedback from you!
    [edited]

More images: (click for full resolution - otherwise they sucks)

Attached Files:

#1 Loner Cat, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

Update:
    After a tough phase of debugging, I could finally publish Ripple! in final version.
    You can find it on the Play Store.

3. Flickering Flames

Flickering Flames New Member

Hi there , I would like team up and got some ideas simple actually.

4. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

Hi! As a "Loner Cat" I'd tendentially prefer to work on my own, :) but I'm interested in listening what you're proposing.

5. Flickering Flames

Flickering Flames New Member

Well this could work for both of us , since I have no knowledge other than the idea itself.
    You could work as a loner as for the idea its a combo slasher like fruit ninja only simpler.
    If you can handle the mechanics in fruit ninja you should definitely try this.

6. Loner Cat

Loner Cat New Member

I PM you