[Android] My new indie game! Starfall

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by fbonizzi, Nov 27, 2017.

1. fbonizzi

fbonizzi New Member

Hi all! I just release my new indie game for Android.
    Can you please give it a try and tell me what do you think about it?

Thanks!

Play store page
    Facebook page

You are a star fallen on the Earth. You find yourself in a dark forest looking for the way home. You are very weak. Catch all the glows to get your energy back and fly. But careful, avoid the black holes along the way trying to absorb you!

Starfall is an ongoing project, but the first level we offer you is complete and free. If you wish the story to continue, download and share! ;-)

Features:
    - A complete level with increasing difficulty
    - Three challenging elements: glows captured, fly time, game time
    - With ads at game over
    - Original soundtrack
    - Handmade graphic

We are Marco and Francesco, one architect, the other software developer who develops video games for Android in their free time.
    All the graphics are hand-drawn, even the font with which the scripts are drawn inside the game. For us, the idea - and what makes us enthusiastic - is to manage the flow of creating a game from a cue, which becomes an idea, which becomes a project, following it at all stages. The soundtrack was composed entirely by Francesco at the piano and some percussion, the background trees were photographed by Marco and redrafted with digital brushes, to achieve the desired effect. The very idea of being-star-fall wants to symbolize moods, moments, streams of thoughts.

Attached Files:

2. Resin

Resin New Member

Hey! your game is adorable! Great job!

My name is Niko and over the past 12 years I've been working as a music producer and composer. My background is anywhere from industrial and techno to ambient and classical music.
    I specialize in dark, high intensity scores but I also love scoring emotional music and I was hoping that maybe we could collaborate. I would love to score your next project. Thanks!

you can check me out:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicbyresin

3. fbonizzi

fbonizzi New Member

Hi Resin, thanks a lot! I noted your proposal for my future projects. Thank you!

4. PedroVGM

PedroVGM New Member

Maybe you are looking for a guy who can make good music and completely original as well as covers. In such case I recommend this guy right here and you may want to stay in touch with what he does.