Featured (Android) Markey 2D Pixel Platformer Game

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by thehorseman007, Oct 14, 2021.

?
  1. Yes You Should.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No Don't Even Think that. Are You Mad ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thehorseman007

thehorseman007 New Member

Hello Everyone, ;)

I am very happy to share my project in this awesome forum.:p

It's a 2D Pixel Platformer Game on Android (Free) called Markey. I have started in 2020 and it's still in development. It will take some more time for me due to some personal problems.

I am a solo developer who is good in Artwork than in Programming. Basic game is done which include movement, jumping and shooting. There are also some more mechanics which are done too.

Like or Dislike, Please tell me so that I can Improve. Share with you Friends and Family Members too. :)

Thanks for all your support. :D

2. thehorseman007

thehorseman007 New Member

Thanks Everyone who voted, Since I don't know who voted but I want to thanks everyone who voted, I am really happy that until now I got 3 votes telling me that I can also get to the other platforms too. Thanks a lot guys.

I also want to know what you think about my project, Likes or Dislikes just tell me. I need everyone's review and suggestions too. One more thing don't forgot to vote what you think and if possible you can tell me too.

Thanks. :D