[Android][iOS] Number Flow: A new kind of number puzzle

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Embersnap, May 2, 2019.

1. Embersnap

Embersnap New Member

Number Flow is a game I've been working on for a couple months that I recently released. Its sort of a mixture of 'Flow Free' and 'Sudoku'. The first few levels are pretty easy but the harder levels will take a bit of thinking to solve. Its pretty easy to learn and has been localized/translated for 12 languages.

Download it here for iOS
    Download it here for Android

The game was recently featured in the Android Indie Corner as well. I've released a number of updates in response to feedback about the rules. Would be very interested in hearing feedback from anyone who gets the chance to download and play the game!

https://embersnap.com/