[Android] EvoCreo Alpha Build

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by rioneye, Jan 6, 2013.

1. rioneye

rioneye New Member

EvoCreo is a monster collection game that is Pokemon-esque (more general info here). It is being developed for Android and iOS devices and is planned for a summer launch. We are about 40-50% through so there is still much that can and will be changed by the time we release. I have an alpha build available here but please read this first. I was hoping that I could get some feedback on it. This is my first major game so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Even if you could just launch the game once and see if the main screen looks fine as well as letting me know the device you ran it on, would be very helpful.

Here is a video of me walking through the game:

Current Issues:
    • I know that there have been some issues of the screen scaling beyond the device display, but I have not been able to replicate this
    • The some of the art assets are too similar to Pokemon. We are working to make the art more unique while preserving the same feel.

#1 rioneye, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015