[Android] Code Learning - Learn codes through puzzles

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by narutovip098, Sep 21, 2019.

1. narutovip098

narutovip098 New Member

Hello guys!

This is the first learning game of me and i just released it on Play Store.

I would like your opinion about the game because we are total beginners. What do you like or not like in the game ? Do you think it is easy to understand ? Do you have advices to improve it ? How do you spread your games to make it known to the public ? Do you think Unity is a good way to create mobile games or do you know better ?

You can download the game here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liberty.codelearning

Thanks everyone!