Ambient, Orchestral, Soundscapes, Fantasy - New Projects Free

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Ash Thunor, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Ash Thunor

Ash Thunor New Member

Aspiring video game music composer. I have as of yet not composed for any video games, but have recorded numerous projects unrelated to video games. Please see the provided SoundCloud for the most relevant pieces. I am willing to provide original compositions for your video game, completely free of charge. I only ask that I be inspired by your game enough that I can do so. I am primarily doing this for my own enjoyment and experience, but will of course stick to any necessary deadlines and criteria. Most interested in games with an atmospheric, fantasy, ethereal, or mystical aesthetic, to which I would provide an ambient, dream-like, classical, or acoustic sound. However, I can also provide interesting dark and aggressive compositions, as I have experience with metal and other darker forms of music. I can also be quite experimental as well if your game calls for it. I hope to enjoy working with any serious projects with a clearly defined concept and aesthetic!

P.S. The music on the SoundCloud profile has already been used for other projects, is copyrighted, and cannot be used on new projects. Although, I can of course compose similar music to any specific pieces that appeal to you.