Aleron's Lie: One Last Teaser

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ahmet Koctar, Feb 8, 2018.

?
  1. Yes, I love Story-Driven Games.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I don't like this kind of Games!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I like this kind of Games but I wouldn't back this because...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ahmet Koctar

Ahmet Koctar New Member

We know that our Teasers so far have been very short and rather mysterious and this one is not very different:

But we promise that it's the last one. Next week you will get to see more Gameplay in a full trailer. Don't miss that. :)

Also don't forget that our Kickstarter Campaign will launch on 25th February. Here is a preview of that campaign. We love to receive feedback before it launches! Any rewards you like? Would you back this project? Let us now! Thank you very much. <3

[​IMG]

Arttu Silvast likes this.
  2. Betacade

Betacade New Member

Hey @Ahmet, here's some feedback. Most of it is hipshot advice without much research.

1. The teaser trailer does it's job to peak interest but not enough to elicit a buying emotion.
    2. The game name is beautiful, this also helped peak interest.
    3. Clicking into the Kickstarter page, the video is still nice, yet not enough to elicit a buying emotion. Theres too much mystery as to what the game is about. The dialogue is quick and dry. There should be some drama, danger, or crying. There's not enough meat to the trailer maybe show some of the beginning where they realize their situation? A bit of depression?
    4. Remove ads from all videos posted on the Kickstarter page.

Good luck hope this was helpful!
    -BC

3. Ahmet Koctar

Ahmet Koctar New Member

Thank you so much for the feedback! The Trailer that I have mentioned will be more revealing and will replace the current Kickstarter Video :)
    Removing the ads is a good idea! I didn't think about that.
    And I'm glad you like the name.

4. Ahmet Koctar

Ahmet Koctar New Member

Hey guys!

We have just released a short video to showcase the cabin from “Aleron’s Lie”.

Please support us by sharing it. It would mean a lot to me since we are going to launch our Kickstarter Campaign very soon! [​IMG]

Here is a Preview of the Campaign:

I love receiving feedback on it before it launches so don’t hesitate to tell me your opinion. [​IMG]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/risinglane/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/risinglane
    Newsletter: https://risinglanegames.com/free-email-updates/