Alawar.com?

Discussion in 'Development & Distribution' started by Desktop Gaming, May 6, 2010.

1. Desktop Gaming

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

I was attempting to get in touch with them but their site is having a major eppy. I'm getting the same page reloading over and over.

Got the same problem in Chrome and in IE. Anybody else?? :confused:

2. barrygamer

Original Member

yes, seems to be doing a constant refresh. (mac, Opera 10.53).

3. Desktop Gaming

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Blimey - why is it so hard to get in touch with people?

I've tried two separate email addresses for trymedia now as well, and both of them bounced.

I'm not having a good day so far... :(

4. anpd

Indie Author

Works for me with Firefox.

5. Frozen In Ice

Original Member Indie Author

Try using Firefox w/NoScript, then "forbid Alawar" thereby turning off JavaScript. It stops the behaviour you've mentioned.

6. berserker

Indie Author

Because life is changing when time goes by. Some companies appear, some disappear. TryMedia was purchased by Macrovision quite some time ago and then sold to RealNetworks. There is no such company now, you should contact Real.