[Adult games] Horizon of passion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Line of lust, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Line of lust

Line of lust New Member

[​IMG]

Version 0.1

OVERVIEW

You are a guy living in an ordinary American city, in a good family and studying at the expense of a good school. But soon you will transfer the father’s departure from the family to a new one, but you enter his position and keep in touch with him. After a couple of months, you, your sexy mom and sister decided to change the situation and move to a new place, in the suburb where your father and his new family live now, to be closer to him and other close relatives. You packed your things and hit the road, looking at the garrison in the hope of a new, better life.

Horizon of passion is a high-quality game that contains a visual novel for adults, which has an interactive and evolving storyline that awaits your ratings.

The game is translated into English and Russian languages.

he game supports Windows | Linux | Mac OS.

Here you can support the game, make a huge contribution to its future and, in addition, you will receive additional rewards depending on the level of patronage that you prefer! With each new version of the game, with your support, I will do everything that you would not regret the time spent on this game!

Download game / Become a patron

2. Line of lust

Line of lust New Member

Hello dear player, if it’s not difficult and there is a desire, write about what you think about the first version of my game, it will be useful for me to take into account the shortcomings and improve the game in the future! :)