action rpg (first look)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by 0xc3, Mar 18, 2017.

1. 0xc3

0xc3 New Member

Hello,

I'm coding on a new indie game.
    In the end it should be a action styled rpg game.

Here are the first impressions of the world (and FPS mode )

What do you think?
    thanks

regards,
    0xc3

2. DefiniteGoose

DefiniteGoose New Member

Hello 0xc3!

I have watched your video, and for a first impression, I would say it has potential, although it seems somewhat unoriginal to me. The bow looks like it's from Minecraft and it does not seem to fit the rest of your game world.

I wish you good luck on the development of your game, and never give up! My feedback is not meant to discourage you, I am just sharing my opinion, and that's what this forum topic is for.

Regards,
    DefiniteGoose