Featured A new comics based adventure game needs your help!

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Gur Shachar, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Gur Shachar

Gur Shachar New Member

Hi everyone, my team and I are developing a new adventure-puzzle game that takes place inside the world of comics. We are looking for testers to try the first short demo that we’ll release in early April. Your feedback will help us wrap up the demo towards the official demo launch on May. Have a look at the teaser we’ve released.

You are most welcomed to join us the testing team using the following link: https://pxlme.me/RMedRuio

Many thanks!

2. sophiaedward64

sophiaedward64 New Member

I tried this game, its quite an interesting game, but dont mind you need to more work on graphics and other things as well, I love to play comics based adventure games, in fact, I mostly bought these types of games from back to school sale 2019 at Reecoupons, I suggest you to go there and see and see some comics games and take some more good ideas from there.