A big up to 2009! And thanks

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by ionside, Dec 30, 2008.

1. ionside

ionside New Member

I'd just like to wish everyone all the best for the new year, I hope a lot of games come to completion... including my own.

Also like to thank the peeps that allowed me the privilege to work on their projects, there's some great stuff happening out there!

[​IMG]

Best,

Rob

2. Dyno Kid

Indie Author

Fantastic animation there Rob.

Happy New year :)

Darren

3. ionside

ionside New Member

Hey cheers Darren!

I'll be getting an opportunity to update it soon. A lot has happened over the past year.