3d modeler wanted for human character

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Atomicurtchen, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

We need a character model of about 30,000 faces that is game ready of medium to high quality as well as textures for the model. Students are welcome as well however you must have a link either to past work or a portfolio. Price is 150 for the model and 150 for textures each will be provided once job is finished price is negotiable. Please keep in mind we are just starting up so our budget is minimal / non existent

2. Yeshua

Yeshua New Member

Hi there,
    I am interested.
    Here's a link to some of my 3d models.
    http://www.unnamed.co.za/index.php/gallery/3d-modeling

I do 3d modeling plus texturing, mostly hand painted textures.
    Here's a link to some of my illustrations to get an idea of the my hand painted texture capable detail.
    http://www.unnamed.co.za/index.php/gallery/illustrations

When you say game ready, does that mean that you guys want it to have vertex groups and rig,
    or do you guys plan on doing it yourself?
    I do rigs/animations too, but that will depend on which game engine you will be making it for?

I have done a few different models/animations for games that where made in Unread Engine and also Unity,
    But Most of them are still under NDA so would not be able to supply samples.

Kind Regards,
    Yeshua