3D Model Artist Needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Officialgking, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Officialgking

Officialgking New Member

Hello Community,

I am creating a horror game, it's called The Legends, we are looking for a Volunteer 3D Model Artist to help create models for our game, we need, a Player Model, Ghost Models, Demon Models, Vampire Models, ..etc. So you may ask me what kind of game am I creating so you can get a feel for what I am asking for, so here it is, I am creating a supernatural style game, with the feeling that there is a variety of different supernatural components, I am looking for gruesome and horrid models, something that will turn the toes who play this game. Player Model must be human, Female or Male, Ghost Models must be gruesome like their deaths where cruel, Demons must be something evil and "demonic", we need a variety of different demon models, Vampire Models need the spark of undead.

I look forward to hearing from you, please don't hesitate to ask me specific questions about this, I just am trying to answer this the best I can to give you a sum up on how this game is working.

2. Mike Schreiner

Mike Schreiner New Member

Hello,
    My name is Mike and I am a 3D Modeler. I would like to ask some questions on your project. Would you be willing to pay me my fair share when your game sells? How would you prefer to communicate? Let me know thanks.

My online portfolio, www.mschri.com

3. Officialgking

Officialgking New Member

Hello, of course I'd be willing to pay a fair amount for your services when the game starts selling, as well as getting your name/company name on our game, you can contact me using my email webddesign101@gmail.com or Skype; gregoryking1996@hotmail.com, do to the fact that this game is very new in the works, it will take time before anything is settled for pricing or payment. My personal thought is, if people help you work on this game, it's as much their game as it is yours, so of course if I want to get paid for this, I would think sharing the payment for this project would be a great idea.