3D game engine for non-programmers?

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by ERoberts, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Sirrus

Original Member

My mistake, thats the problem with figure heads! :)

2. Batley

Original Member

The second version of MultiMedia Fusion is coming out early next year.
    It has a 3d extension with it using the irrlicht engine. How effect it will be i don't know but it's supposed to be very impressive.

Multimedia Fusion if you didnt know is kind of like the game makers big brother. It's much more professional but the basic concept of use is more or less the same.

3. Sirrus

Original Member

4. HairyTroll

Original Member

Perhaps you are using the wrong language? The tools you choose should not hold you back, if they are then perhaps these tools a not a match for the problem to be solved.

#24 HairyTroll, Nov 23, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  5. HairyTroll

Original Member

Gary, you are pretty much spot on on in your assessment... See, Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years, by Peter Norvig.