3D Game Arts Service

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Blackbow, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Blackbow

Blackbow New Member

Hello,
    I am Melinda; I represent an outsourcing company providing 3D game art product service to the global game industry, we also developed some small game with coding by ourselves. Now I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to you, with the hope that we can establish a long-term business cooperative partnership with you.
    You can log onto our website (http:// www.blackbowsoft.com) to see our previous works.

We provide:
    LowPoly / HighRes Character modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering,
    rigging, normal mapping, animation.
    Environment modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering, normal mapping
    Objects/Props modeling, texturing, normal mapping

Some project we made:
    Name: The Golden Compass
    Publisher: Sega Developed by: Shiny
    Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, PC
    We've done 16 character with LODs and 72 props with LODs for this project.

Name : Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties
    Publisher : MicroSoft
    Developed by: BigHugeGames
    Platforms : PC
    We've done hundreds characters and units for this project.

Name : Age of Element
    Publisher : Canceled
    Developed by: Shiny
    Platforms : PSP
    We've done 6 characters for this project.

If You are in need of outsourcing some of your project (either 3D or 2D art, or coding) to a 3D game art group, I assure you that we are the best candidate who can provide the relatively better quality product at a favorable price. If you have any questions, please contact me at melinda@blackbowsoft.com.

I am looking forward to cooperating with you soon.
    Have a nice day.

Melinda

Specialties
    3D game art service(Modeling, texturing,rendering rigging, animation), Character, animal, props/items,environment background scene

#1 Blackbow, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012