3D Environment Artist Looking

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by two_larsens, Jul 21, 2016.

1. two_larsens

two_larsens New Member

Hello Indies,

My name is Henrik Larsen and I reside in the US. I'm a Freelance 3D Environment Artist. I've studied 3D for the last 6 years, and have a background in traditional art (illustration). I can work in many genres, although my main skills are in realism.

Skills: 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush, UE4, CryEngine, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, After Effects, Nuke, PhotoShop, Marmoset.

My portfolio consists of large-scale projects, entirely made from scratch - by me - modeling, texturing, materials, design, concept, rigging, animation, lighting, story, compositing, and music.

I've twice been Featured Artist on Crytek, and once on 80 Level - once for a large-scale castle scene, and for Scrounger - a Short Film, which was made in CryEngine.
    I can work in either CryEngine or UE4 equally well.

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/artist/two_larsens
    E-Mail:henrik.m.larsen@gmail.com
    Short Film:

[​IMG]

#1 two_larsens, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. two_larsens

two_larsens New Member

Updated with new examples of work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#2 two_larsens, Aug 7, 2016
  3. Marta Martorello

Marta Martorello New Member

Neat!
    I really love how you work with the light, your overall composition and photography skills are impressive - and of course, your work with 3d modeling is as well.

4. two_larsens

two_larsens New Member

Thanks, Marta. I appreciate that.

I, by the way, am looking again for work and interesting projects.

#4 two_larsens, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Jed Crouch

Jed Crouch New Member

Hi there :) I'd be very interested in you joining our project. I've PMed you :)

6. Marta Martorello

Marta Martorello New Member

Saldy, as of now I'm working on a 2D project. 3D always fascinated me more than anything, but I decided to fly low as a start :) but if you ever need a dialogue writer, or a story/script writer, or anything and everything that has to do with production but is not strictly technical (I studied cinema, but am extremely attracted to the game industry), please do count me in!
    I'd love to be part of a structured project.

Have a nice day! :)